Friday, September 24, 2010

Introduction

Hey Friends

Today will be the first post for my site, "The Movie Bro" which will eventually move out of blog world and into its own domain.  Here, I will start my process of reviewing my entire movie collection.  This will include every thing I own, and those that I rent on Netflix.  Most of my movies most of you have seen, and I am sure most of you will not read reviews for older movies, but my intent is to give you a new perspective and critic review of movies.  I hope that in time, you will come to read my posts daily, and to comment about them, and leave your own input.  I will be more then happy to reply to your comments.

Here is my first question for all you:

What rating system should use?  Stars seem a bit out dated and over used, what do you guys think I should use?

Kevin D.
The Movie Bro

No comments: