Sunday, November 14, 2010

November Newsletter

Hey All!

Sorry to all my readers for not having posted anything for the last couple weeks.  I have been watching a lot of movies recently, but have been getting that writers block.  I had a good time reviewing the horror genre for you guys during Halloween, even though I didn't get to watch many (blame Netflix for that), but I would like to extend my offer to you all about what I should do next.

I was thinking about doing a military themed couple weeks, followed by holiday movies, to honor Veteran's Day, the Marine Corps Birthday, and major holidays of the season.  Let me know what you guys think.  I have a lot of school work in the coming weeks, but will try to get a review up this week, and will for surely get some up during my Thanksgiving break.

Again sorry to all my readers, I will get going again soon.  In the mean time, shoot me your ideas for movies to review.

Thanks

TMBro

No comments: